IVF as well as IUI is greatly influenced by your current state of health. Optimum egg quality and a receptive uterine lining are so important in order for a high probability of pregnancy and healthy delivery of a baby.
Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine can be helpful with:
- Increased blood flow to the uterus, which improves the chances of implantation.
- Reduction of anxiety and stress. Stress hormones released during stressful situations can significantly decrease fertility.
- Regulating the menstrual cycle in turn helping with painful periods, heavy bleeding and PMS.
- Improving the response rate to IVF and IUI medications.
- Normalizing hormone and endocrine systems that regulate ovulation. This can be especially helpful in women with PCOS.
By incorporating acupuncture, Chinese medicine, stress-reduction, and lifestyle/ dietary suggestions improve your chances of successful IVF and IUI.