Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) can help improve fertility rates and support a woman’s whole body, unlocking unlimited potential for health, healing and childbearing. Studies reported by The American Pregnancy Association suggest that the most effective fertility treatments involve a combination of acupuncture, herbal medicine, and traditional medical interventions.
- Increase blood flow to the uterus, which improves the chances of implantation.
- Reduce anxiety and stress. The hormones that are secreted during stressful situations can significantly decrease fertility.
- Normalize hormone and endocrine systems that regulate ovulation, especially in women with PCOS.
- Positively affect the hypothalamic-pituitary-ovarian axis, which plays a key role in fertility.
- Regulate the menstrual cycle and help with painful periods, heavy bleeding, PMS, and other period related symptoms.
Acupuncture and TCM provide a safe, effective, drug-free, and natural approach to treating infertility and enjoying a healthy pregnancy. Here are a few reasons to try acupuncture and TCM:
- An acupuncturist does not treat just symptoms and signs, but instead activates the body’s natural healing potential by treating the root causes that have led to the problem or disease.
- Acupuncture and TCM can be used to strengthen, support, and balance overall health and well-being, therefore can increase the effectiveness of other procedures.